Sunday, August 24, 2014

Public Service Announcement Chapter 2

I have officially created a tag to hold all of my politics-oriented posts. That tag can be found here: Warning: Politics.

I've been told that a writer shouldn't blog about politics, as it is a volatile subject that can quickly erupt in nastiness, flame wars, and destruction of author fanbases. On the other hand, I do have political views, and while this isn't a political blog, per se, I might end up blogging about politics every now and again. On the other hand, my blog is so unknown at this point that I might not mind a few flame wars to up my traffic. But whatever the case, this tag will hopefully help all who are so inclined to navigate away from my political posts. On the other hand, if you want to read ALL of my political posts, this tag will be immensely helpful.

So, yes.

Two Public Service Announcements in two days! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment