Monday, August 25, 2014

Interview with Dr. Ben Carson (Everyone Should Watch This)

Ben Carson by Gage Skidmore 2.jpg
Dr. Ben Carson
Dr. Carson might just be one of the only people I've ever seriously fangirled about. I LOVE him and his opinions.

This recent interview, which I just watched, is amazing. I seriously think that Dr. Carson should run for president. He would be a candidate I could really get behind. And even if he doesn't run, his ideas are amazing and we should be thinking about these issues seriously and logically.

Okay, I'll stop raving now. Really all I have to say is: watch the interview. Please. Even if you don't agree with anything said, it will make you think. And that's not something that can be said about everything on the Internet, or even on television.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment