Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I Am On a Real Writing Kick

I've written just over 1,200 words today, and there's probably more to come. All the work is on my "main book", Quiet Storm, though, so maybe I should diversify and work on some other stuff. Silently is in major need of love and more work and The Lightning Stones is either in major need of more work, or I'm abandoning it completely.

(I really need to work on it to tell, but I'm not sure if I should work on it, seeing as I might just abandon it later on.)

Okay, well, enough authorspeak. On a different note, I have a bunch of posts for August now, so that's good, but school fires up in September, so blogging might drop off somewhat then. If you have any ideas, comment or email me. I'm toying with the idea of doing a guest week... ah, well, more on that later. I'm done here.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment