Thursday, October 16, 2014

The State of My Life [Or: Another mid-October Update]

I am busy.

As in, really busy.

As in, so-busy-pretty-much-everything-not-school-related-is-on-hold busy.

(But I had the time for this blog update. So that's good, right?)

***

I am currently working on two main projects: Quiet Storm, as per the usual, and Dragon Star, which is new (but so far, going great). 

Although, 'working' may be a necessary but inaccurate figure of speech. Like I said--most things are on hold until the weekend/the point where my schoolwork load starts to cool down. 

***

On the upside, I have basketball. I like basketball. It's fun. 

***

It recently occurred to me that Avengers: Age of Ultron is probably the closest thing to an Avengers/X-Men crossover movie that we're going to get anytime soon. Even though it's more about the Avengers, with a couple of mutants (Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver) mixed in.

Not that I'm complaining. I'm sure A:AU will be AWESOME and I can't wait.

But I still think it's dumb that the studios all can't just get along and give the fans a crossover.

***

I'm going to be ____ _____ _____ for Halloween. Expect pictures.

***

And that more or less concludes this short update about my life. 

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment